Pizza Pizza is Canada’s favourite pizza chain for a lot of reasons, but the most important one is our people. Before that box ever arrives at your door, a diverse team of talented people make it happen, from the head office to the kitchen counter and we are currently looking for a Marketing Production Coordinator to join this team.
As the Marketing Production Coordinator you will work with the Marketing department in bringing our campaigns to life. This role focuses on the coordination of print and digital production for both the Pizza Pizza and Pizza 73 brands.
You will be working alongside the Marketing Production Manager and directly with our Creative Director, in-house Design Studio and Marketing Team. In this role you will assist the team in executing our campaigns from concept to completion.
- Coordinate production of marketing assets, including direct mail flyers, restaurant kits, signage, out of home, owned digital, email, social and other digital content.
- Work with stakeholders to determine production specifications, distribution lists and schedules for Studio dockets.
- Assist the Marketing Production Manager in communicating production updates.
- Coordinate with external vendors and our distribution warehouse to ensure production is on time, on budget and delivered on time.
- Collect incoming requests for marketing materials from corporate departments.
- Build and manage distribution lists for marketing materials.
- Prepare restaurant kits and other marketing materials for distribution.
- Coordinate requests for French translations.
- Maintain inventory of various marketing program materials such as gift cards, brochures, and menus.
- Provide assistance for local store marketing.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in production coordination with a print/digital production company, marketing agency, or in-house team.
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced marketing and creative team environment.
- Working knowledge of print and digital production, distribution channels and media trafficking.
- Proficiency in project management software such as Asana, as well as Google Apps and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- To work jointly & use the responsive approach with other departments.
- Able to handle multiple projects and perform under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and strong work ethic.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of best practices and specifications for print and digital content
- English & French Bilingual
Send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org, putting MPC in the subject line.