The role of Associate Marketing Manager is a critical role to our marketing team, supporting the company vision to deliver profit, innovation and experience/engagement across our B2C & B2B initiatives.
What the Role Will Do:
- Work with the broader marketing team to co-lead strategic planning, development and execution of 360 marketing campaigns for the Pizza Pizza brand
- Develop exceptional proactive communication of marketing activity and performance
- Work with creative and media partners (internal and external) to brief, develop and deploy marketing communications across paid, owned and earned media
- Assist mid/senior level executives develop marketing calendars and new marketing initiatives within the allocated yearly budget.
- Co-Lead national flyer planning including budgeting, timing and content creation, while working with Production Manager on execution
- Manage Local Store Marketing and Grand Opening campaigns
- Manage multi-million-dollar School Lunch Program with goal of increasing sales by 3-5% via developing marketing materials, attending school trade shows and working with internal business units to optimize the program’s results
- Develop/Present briefs and work with the internal studio or agency on campaign and ad-hoc creative requests.
- Develop strong relationships with agency partners to ensure exceptional proactive communication of marketing activity and performance
- Provide post-promotional evaluation to marketing, operations and the broader organization, including but not limited to program efficacy
- Build cross-functional relationships, particularly with Operations, IT and franchise partners to ensure gold standard execution of all programs
- Work with all members of the marketing team to stimulate incremental business and creative ideation
- Keep up with the latest market conditions, trends, and competition
- Opportunity to attend workshops and take courses to refine knowledge and learn more about different digital & traditional marketing platforms and skills needed to continue personal growth
- 3+ year of experience in marketing and/or advertising experience
- Passion for Pizza Pizza brand! Passion for Food and Beverage industry
- Proven experience in developing and executing strong marketing plans at both Brand and Local level with measurable results and creative excellence
- Strong understanding of the 360-consumer journey and how to use all channels for delivering business performance and consumer relevance
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Self-starter with ability to work autonomously and proactively to uncover opportunities to move the business forward
- Ability to take complex data and translate to insights
- Solid presentation skills: ability to effectively communicate fact-based analysis, confidence in recommendations, and a positive demeanor
- A team player: works respectfully, inclusively, and positively
- Franchise and/or food service industry experience a strong asset
- English and French bilingual an asset
Please email your Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com and please include “Associate Marketing Manager” in the subject line.
We thank all applications for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.